POSTPONEMENT OF SWASTHYA EXPOCON
Due to security reasons related to G20 Global Conference of Agriculture ministers during 15-17 June 2023 at Hyderabad; SWASTHYA ExpoCon
scheduled during 16-18 June 2023 is postponed and rescheduled on 23-25 June 2023.
We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused by the postponement.
Due to Overwhelming Response from Delegates
Extended Last Date for Registration/Paper submission to 11 June 2023
Global Ayush, Health, Wellness, Food, Beauty & Tourism
Expo (Free Entry) & Conference (Register Now)
CALL FOR PAPERS / POSTERS
Call for Papers / Posters from Students / Scholars / Researchers / Scientists / Faculty /Administrators
Ayush systems / Health / Mind / Nutrition & Dietetics / Environment / Beauty &
Wellness / Tourism & Wellness / Pharma & Wellness / Physiotherapy &
Pain management etc., on following areas / sub-areas : –
- Ayurveda / Yoga / Naturopathy / Unani / Siddha / Sowarigpa / Homoeopathy
- Education Research and Practice
- Products Practices Practitioners & Policies
- Indian Knowledge Systems
- Holistic & Integrative health
- Preservation and Promotion of Health & Wellbeing
- Yoga / Naturopathy – Physiology & therapeutic benefits
- Wellness & Spiritual Tourism – Quality of Life, Practices & Policies
- Lifestyle diseases / Non communicable diseases such as Cancer, Diabetes etc.,
- Single Case studies / Case series
- Medicinal plants & Spices – Propagation, Products, Practices, Policies
- Phytochemistry, Phytopharmacology & Phytotherapy
- Hemp & Vijaya
- Food, Diet and Nutrition
- Millets, Nutricereals & different recipes
- Organic foods
- Ayurved Aahar products & Nutraceuticals
- Ayurveda & veterinary products and practices
- Agriculture and veterinary practices
- Traditional & Folklore medicine
- Flower medicine, Essential oils and Aromatherapy
- Sports medicine & Alternate healthcare practices
- Aging & healthcare products and practices
- Cosmoceuticals, Beauty products, practices, practitioners, and policies
- Mental Wellness, Psychology & Psychiatry
- Nursing care, Palliative care & Hospice care
- Panchagavya products & practices
- Marma chikitsa, Viddha chikitsa, Agni karma
- Public health, Environmental health & Sustainable development
- Pain management practices
- Health Technology & advances in digital tools
- Biomedical engineering applications
- Alternative healthcare practices Meditation / Acupressure / Reiki / Pranic healing etc.,
- Allied healthcare Practices such as Physiotherapy / Speech therapy / Occupational therapy etc.,
- Daiva vyapashraya chikitsa / Mantra chikitsa / Spiritual healing
- Sleep Health
Registration is mandatory for the acceptance of Abstracts.
Selected abstracts will be published in Web of Science indexed e-journal (IJAM) & other related e-journals (IJAPR / Ayushdhara)
The word “Swasthya” is a Sanskrit term consists ‘swa’, my own self and ‘stha’, to be situated in, in toto, means ‘health and wellbeing’. Five orange leaves of Swasthya logo represent five fundamental elements (pancha mahabhuta) responsible for creation of the Universe including human beings. Raised praying hands of Purusha symbolize union of body, mind & soul (or) ida and pingala with pancha mahabhuta (nature). Rising Sun above the Purusha expresses the source of energy and inspiration. The two green leaves (depicting the sitting posture) reminds that our lifestyle should be environment friendly. The outer green half circle emulates peace and prosperity with nature which in turn nurtures us.
Overall Swasthya logo represents our journey from “Being Well to Well Being”i.e., Personal health to Planet Health.
MAJOR VISION OF SWASTHYA
- To Bring All The Wellness products, practices, practitioners, and wellness seeking public On A Common Platform.
- To provide a mega platform for the Ayush and Wellness industry, so that a larger diversified user clientele base gets exposure to the different available Wellness products, practices, and practitioners.
- To create an opportunity for different stakeholders of Wellness for knowing each other.
- To Create Knowledge and Awareness In Public About Various available Healthcare and Healing Modalities.
Copyright © 2023 Swasthya Ayush & Wellness Expo. All rights reserved.