Be a part of the the most happening mega event SWASTHYA AYUSH & WELLNESS EXPOCON 23 by participating in the innovative event -Selfie with medicinal plant.
Please read the following rules/guidelines before submitting your photo to SWASTHYA Photography Contest.
1. Selfie with Medicinal Plant
2. Selfie with Grand Parents
3. Selfie With A Millet/Millet Recipe
By participating in the contests, you understand, acknowledge and unconditionally agree to abide by the following Rules & Guidelines.
BASIC SUBMISSIONS GUIDELINES FOR PHOTOGRAPHS
- The contests are open for online submissions on our [email protected]
- The contest invites photographs/selfie taken with medicinal plant.
- Submissions will not be accepted once the deadline lapses. The last date for submission is on 11th June 2023.
- You may submit only one selfie.
- You are required to provide a unique title & description for each image submitted along with the date.
- The same photo cannot be submitted more than once.
- All submitted photos may contain the original EXIF metadata information. However there must be no border(s), logo(s), copyright marks, identifying marks, or any other visible references and/or marks on the image. Size of the photo not above 1MB
- Basic editing, including colour enhancement, the use of filters, and cropping of the Photo(s) is acceptable, provided any such editing does not affect the authenticity and/or genuineness of the Photo(s).
- Advanced editing used to create illusions, deceptions and/or manipulations, and the adding and removing of significant elements within the frame is prohibited.
- Every image uploaded is subject to a moderation process before it becomes visible on the contest page. SWASTHYA ExpoCon reserves the right to assess and disregard any submitted photo at its discretion.
- Photos that portray or otherwise include inappropriate and/or offensive content, including provocative nudity, violence, human and/or animal rights violation and/or environmental violation, and/or any other contents deemed to be contrary to the law, religious, cultural & moral traditions and practices of India, are strictly prohibited and will be immediately discarded.
- A participant who submits any such photos may be permanently banned from participating in any future contests.
- Any Facebook user may like and comment on the photographs uploaded under the contests.
- Contestants may individually promote their submissions for Likes and Comments at their own accord.
- SWASTHYA EXPOCON may contact the contestants.
- The photos will be judged on the basis is creativity and quality.
- The decision of SWASTHYA EXPOCON Authorities will be final and binding on all Participants in respect to all matters relating to the Contest.
- The winners will awarded on the day of the event.
- The winners will be informed personally.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Submitted photos must be original, created and/or taken by the contestant. It must not contain any materials owned or controlled by a third party for which you have not obtained a license, must not infringe the copyright, trademark, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity.
- SWASTHYA EXPOCON respects photographers’ copyrights and copyrights shall remain vested with the creator of the image. Upon making the submission, you grant SWASTHYA EXPOCON worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty free, sub-licensable right and license to use, publish, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, create derivative works, distribute, have distributed, print, in whole or in part, in any form, in all media forms now or hereafter known, to promote the contest, image, the photographer or for editorial or educative use.
- The Photographer will be properly credited wherever the image is used.
Copyright © 2023 Swasthya Ayush & Wellness Expo. All rights reserved.