SWASTHYA SLOGAN COMPETITION
Dear friends you are cordially invited to participate and submit your entries in slogan competition.
- AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, Homoeopathy) in public health.
- Contribution of Indian medical system in health promotion of Swasthya
- Slogan related to Ayush systems contribution towards immunity.
- Role of food in good health.
- Role of healthy lifestyle in Swasthya/good health.
- Entry Fee – Free for all participants
- Timeline– Last dates for receipt of Slogans 11th June 2023 till 5PM.
- Participation – Only one Participant (one Student) will be allowed per entry and participants should have their valid email id / mobile no.
- Length of Slogan – All participants must provide a slogan relevant to the theme of the competition in no more than 20 words
- Language and Format Requirement.
- Must be written in English or Hindi and Telugu.
- Slogan should be typed in English-Calibri or in Hindi kruti-dev-010-regular font on A4 size electronic page with font size 12 points and 1.5 interlinear spaces in word or pdf format.
- The Slogan should be in Ms Office word format or Pdf which should be submitted within the given timeline to (have to write our email id)
- The winning entries would be the intellectual property of the Swasthya and the winner cannot
- exercise any right over it, after acceptance of the prize. The prize-winning entries are meant to be
- used by SWASTHYA for promotional and display purposes of promotion of this event and also for
- any other use as may be deemed appropriate for the initiative.
- All entries will be assessed by the panel of adjudicators on the following criteria:
- Relevance to the theme (30%):
- Originality: 20 %
- Applicability to publicity and promotion (10%): Use of language (20%), and Creativity (20%)
- Certificate- All participants will be awarded E-certificate of participation by SWASTHYA & will be mailed on their given mail id
- Winner will be suitably rewarded
- Please provide following details at the end of slogan…
- It should include name of the Participant, full residential address, E-mail ID, Contact Number, and Name of the School/ College/University with address with email id.
- The decision of the judges as regards the result of the competition will be the final and binding;
- The Institute’s decision regarding interpretation of rules or any other matter related to competition will be final.
- If there is any situation not contemplated in the rules, the decision of the Institute shall be final
- These slogans can be used during the promotion of the events. The rights will be reserved by Swasthya.
Copyright © 2023 Swasthya Ayush & Wellness Expo. All rights reserved.